Pastor and confirmands gathered in front of the altar, October 26, 1952. Left to right, Rear: Pastor Stephen Tuhy, Ferdinand S. Duda, Luther J. Duda, Raymond Mikler. Front: Elena Tuhy, Rebekah Tuhy. Snapshot (courtesy: Judy Duda) scanned at SLLS, 2001 for archival collection.
Slavia (Fla.) -- History
Tuhy, Stephen M., Rev.; Duda, Ferdinand S.; Duda, Luther J.; Tuhy, Rebekah; Tuhy, Elena Anna; Mikler, Raymond
Seminole County, Fla.; Slavia (Fla.)
Side of Image
Front of Postcard
St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's
St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Brick Church 1939-1956
People; Places; Social Life
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Lukeâ€™s Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.
St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.
Digital Reproduction Specifications
This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.
"Confirmation Class, October 26, 1952, at Altar of St. Luke's Lutheran Church" (1952). Images of Central Florida. 165.