Images of Central Florida

 

Preview

image preview

Photographer

Unknown

Keywords

First brick church

Description

St. Luke's pastor, Rev. Stephen M. Tuhy (left) with visitor, Dr. Andrew Daniel, outside the newly constructed brick church. c. 1939. 8x10 black & white print. Scanned on Epson 10000XL at SLLC, 2011.

Date

c. 1939

Subjects

Slavia (Fla.) -- History

Subject-Personal Names

Tuhy, Stephen M., Rev.; Daniel, Andrew, Dr.

Coverage-Spatial

Seminole County, Fla.; Slavia (Fla.)

Coverage-Temporal

1939

Side of Image

Front of Postcard

Repository

St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's

Repository Collection

St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Brick Church 1939-1956

CFM Storyline

People; Places; Social Life

Identifier

DP0013505

Size of Original Image

8x10

Rights Statement

All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke’s Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.

Digital Publisher

St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.

Digital Reproduction Specifications

This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.

Date Digitized

2011-01-01

Keywords

First brick church

Share

 
COinS