Black-and-white photograph of the Wyoming Hotel, view with tennis court. Label affixed to back:and"Wyoming Hotel, 1904-1959. Located at 424 Magnolia Avenue. Known as Poyntz House until purchased by A.P. Miller. The name of the hotel came from the Wyoming Valley of Pennsylvania, Mr. Miller's home. The hotel was operated by Mr. Miller's son, C. DeWitt Miller, for a long period of time, until it was sold in 1955.and
Wyoming Hotel (Orlando, Fla.) -- Photographs.; Hotels -- Florida -- Orlando -- Photographs.; Black-and-white photography -- Florida -- Orlando -- Photographs.
Tourism -- Hotels
Number of Images
Side of Image
Back of Postcard
Orange County Regional History Center
Tourism and Hotels
Size of Original Image
13 x 21 cm.
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information contact the respective holding institution.
Electronically reproduced by the Digital Services unit of the University of Central Florida Libraries, Orlando, 2005.
Digital Reproduction Specifications
This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.
"Wyoming Hotel." (1900). Images of Central Florida. 2020.