Head shot of Rev. Stephen M. Tuhy, first pastor of St. Luke's Lutheran Church, as he appeared in the late 1930s. Photo image cropped from a larger photo, filed as SLC_B033, for use in an archival display. November, 2011.
Slavia (Fla.) -- History
Tuhy, Stephen M., Rev.
Seminole County, Fla.; Slavia (Fla.)
Side of Image
Front of Postcard
St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's
St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Brick Church 1939-1956
People; Places; Social Life
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Lukeâ€™s Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.
St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.
Digital Reproduction Specifications
This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.
"Pastor Stephen M. Tuhy, c. late 1930s" (1940). Images of Central Florida. 219.