Bas-relief of Henry A. DeLand, founder of the city of DeLand and of DeLand Academy (later Stetson University). Located on Sampson Hall, Stetson University. A handwritten note on the back of the photo states "The bas-relief was done by the Count of Santa Eulalia, the second husband of the former Mrs. John B. Stetson..."
Stetson University -- Buildings --Florida (State) -- DeLand; DeLand, Henry A.
Number of Images
Side of Image
Front of Postcard
Stetson University - Archives and Special Collections, duPont-Ball Library, Stetson University, DeLand Fl 32723
Stetson University Photograph Collection
Size of Original Image
19 cm. X 21 cm.
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact Archives and Special Collections, duPont-Ball Library, Stetson University, DeLand, FL 32723 (386) 822-7181. http://www2.stetson.edu/library/specialcollections.php
Electronically reproduced by the Digital Services unit of the University of Central Florida Libraries, Orlando, 2009.
LSTA Grant 2008-2009
Digital Reproduction Specifications
Images scanned at 400 dpi on Kodak i200 series flatbed scanner.
"Henry DeLand bas-relief on Sampson Hall, Stetson University" (1909). Images of Central Florida. 2695.