Stetson University's original Conrad Hall (dormitory). Built in 1901, it burned down in a 1903 fire. A second Conrad Hall was built in a different location. A typed note on the back reads "Built... near the Boulevard in front of what is now Emily Hall, it housed students, largely ministerial students, who could pay only a minimal amount for room and board." A hand written note adds that it was a "...boarding club where students could live for $10 a month plus a $1 fee..."
Stetson University -- Buildings --Florida (State) -- DeLand
Number of Images
Side of Image
Back of Postcard
Stetson University Photograph Collection
Size of Original Image
19 cm. X 24 cm.
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact Archives and Special Collections, duPont-Ball Library, Stetson University, DeLand, FL 32723 (386) 822-7181. http://www2.stetson.edu/library/specialcollections.php
Electronically reproduced by the Digital Services unit of the University of Central Florida Libraries, Orlando, 2009.
LSTA Grant 2008-2009
Digital Reproduction Specifications
Jpeg2000 images were derived from 400 dpi tiffs scanned on a Kodak i200 series flatbed scanner.
"Stetson University Conrad Hall" (1902). Images of Central Florida. 2900.