Images of Central Florida

 

Preview

image preview

Photographer

unknown

Keywords

dedication service 1957; 1957; Besalski, Albert, Rev.; Tuhy, Stephen M., Rev.; Stanko, Paul, Rev.

Description

At an afternoon service on May 5, 1957, the newly expanded facility and remodeled sanctuary was dedicated. Officiating were (left to right): Rev. Albert Besalski (Trinity/Orlando), Rev. Stephen Tuhy and Rev. Paul Stanko (Lakewood, OH). In commemoration of the occasion, Pastor Tuhy was presented with a new cassock, surplice and a pectoral cross.; Scan from church publication: "Fifty Years of Grace and Mercy 1912-1962".

Date

1957-05-05

Coverage-Spatial

Seminole County, Fla.

Side of Image

Front of Postcard

Repository

St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's

Repository Collection

St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Brick church 1957-1992; Church Archives

Identifier

DP0015840

Rights Statement

All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke’s Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.

Digital Publisher

St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.

Digital Reproduction Specifications

Jpeg2000 images were derived from previously scanned jpeg images.

Keywords

dedication service 1957; 1957; Besalski, Albert, Rev.; Tuhy, Stephen M., Rev.; Stanko, Paul, Rev.

Share

 
COinS