Stetson Depot, located on the southeast corner of Spring Garden Road and the railroad in DeLand, Florida. Building on the right is the office of John B. Stetson which served as the early Stetson post office. A broken down 1910 era auto is in the foreground of the photo. Named on the back are W.J. Breggors, R. Luther Dreggors
Number of Images
Side of Image
Front of Postcard
Stetson University Photograph Collection
Size of Original Image
18 cm. x 22 cm.
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact Archives and Special Collections, duPont-Ball Library, Stetson University, DeLand, FL 32723 (386) 822-7181. http://www2.stetson.edu/library/specialcollections.php
Electronically reproduced by the Digital Services unit of the University of Central Florida Libraries, Orlando, 2009.
LSTA Grant 2008-2009
Digital Reproduction Specifications
Jpeg2000 images were derived from 400 dpi tiffs scanned on a Kodak i200 series flatbed scanner.
"Stetson Depot, DeLand, Florida" (1915). Images of Central Florida. 3359.