Images of Central Florida

 

Preview

image preview

Photographer

Unknown

Keywords

Holy Trinity; Founding families; Slovak Lutheran Church

Description

A photo of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Cleveland, Ohio, ca. 1906. This Slovak Lutheran congregation was formed in 1892 and it was here that the Slovak immigrants (who were to become the founders of Slavia and St. Luke's Church) worshiped together before leaving Ohio to resettle in Florida in 1911-12.; Scan from "100 years if God's Grace," a commemorative booklet produced by Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Parma, Ohio, in 1992.

Date

1906

Subjects

Slavia (Fla.) -- History

Coverage-Spatial

Cleveland, Ohio

Number of Images

2 images

Side of Image

Back of Postcard

Repository

St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's

Repository Collection

Slavia Colony Images

CFM Storyline

People; Places; Social Life

Identifier

DP0012952

Rights Statement

All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke's Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.

Digital Publisher

St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.

Digital Reproduction Specifications

This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.

Keywords

Holy Trinity; Founding families; Slovak Lutheran Church

Share

 
COinS