Images of Central Florida

 

Preview

image preview

Photographer

Unknown

Keywords

Warranty Deed; St. Luke's Slovak Evangelical Lutheran Church; Land title

Description

Warranty Deed, dated Dec. 26, 1934 and issued by Orange Land Company, conveying title of "two and one quarter acres, more or less" of land in Seminole County to St. Luke's Slovak Evangelical Church. Trustees, signing the document on behalf of St. Luke's were Andrew Duda, Jr. and Joseph Mikler. A sum of $10 was paid by the church for conveyance of the title for the property described on the deed. The document became a public record in Seminole County when it was filed (January, 1935) in Deed Book 82, page 489. Document scanned (inside and outside) at SLLC on Epson 10000XL, October, 2012.

Date

1934

Subjects

Slavia (Fla.) -- History; Orange Land Company

Subject-Personal Names

Duda, Andrew, Jr.; Mikler, Joseph

Coverage-Spatial

Seminole County, Fla.; Slavia (Fla.)

Number of Images

2 images

Side of Image

Back of Postcard

Repository

St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's

Repository Collection

St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Original church 1912-1938

CFM Storyline

People; Places; Social Life

Identifier

DP0013038

Rights Statement

All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke's Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.

Digital Publisher

St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.

Digital Reproduction Specifications

This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.

Date Digitized

2012

Keywords

Warranty Deed; St. Luke's Slovak Evangelical Lutheran Church; Land title

Share

 
COinS