The east side (back) of the newly constructed parsonage. Note the well and water barrel and vintage automobile under carport. This was the auto purchased for the pastor's use by the congregation. Later a garage and additional rooms were added to the parsonage for Pastor Tuhy's growing family. 8x10 black and white print, scanned at SLLC, 2011.
Slavia (Fla.) -- History
Seminole County, Fla.; Slavia (Fla.)
Number of Images
Side of Image
Front of Postcard
St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's
St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Original church 1912-1938
People; Places; Social Life
Size of Original Image
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke's Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.
St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.
Digital Reproduction Specifications
This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.
"Newly constructed parsonage, c. late 1930s" (1935). Images of Central Florida. 3627.