The Slovak Evangelical Lutheran Church
A portrait of Rev. Stephen M. Tuhy appeared in an article in the Slovak language, church publication, "Svedok" in 1934. Scan of page from 1934 issue of "Svedok" provided by Concordia Historical Institute, St. Louis, MO. From the archives of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
Slavia (Fla.) -- History
Tuhy, Stephen M., Rev.
Seminole County, Fla.; Slavia (Fla.)
Number of Images
Side of Image
Front of Postcard
St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's
St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Original church 1912-1938
People; Places; Social Life
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke's Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.
St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.
Digital Reproduction Specifications
This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.
"Rev. Stephen M. Tuhy-portait, c.1934" (1934). Images of Central Florida. 3637.