Images of Central Florida

 

Preview

image preview

Photographer

Unknown;

Keywords

Dettmer, Willis; Sawyer, Richard (Dick); Sidlik, Steven R.; Church office; Parsonage; Kucharik, John, Rev.; Wendt, Fred

Description

The church parsonage...even the kitchen area, formerly occupied by Pastor Kucharik and his wife, became meeting spaces for church leaders and staff after the "transept church" was remodeled to accommodate growing attendance in 1986. Seated at the table, with doughnuts and coffee to sustain them as they work, are (left to right) Willis Dettmer, Fred Wendt, Richard (Dick) Sawyer, and Steven R. Sidlik

Date

1990

Coverage-Spatial

Seminole County, Fla.; Slavia (Fla.)

Side of Image

Front of Postcard

Repository

St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's

Repository Collection

St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Brick church 1957-1992; Church Archives

Identifier

DP0016161

Rights Statement

All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke’s Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.

Digital Publisher

St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.

Digital Reproduction Specifications

Jpeg2000 images were derived from previously scanned jpeg images.

Keywords

Dettmer, Willis; Sawyer, Richard (Dick); Sidlik, Steven R.; Church office; Parsonage; Kucharik, John, Rev.; Wendt, Fred

Share

 
COinS