Rev. Stephen Tuhy (2nd from left, standing) and about 50 members of St. Luke's gather on the south side of the new brick church. A large American flag is displayed. c. 1942. Snapshot (Courtesy: Judy Duda) scanned at SLLS, 2001 for archival collection.
Slavia (Fla.) -- History
Tuhy, Stephen M., Rev.
Seminole County, Fla.; Slavia (Fla.)
Number of Images
Side of Image
Front of Postcard
St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's
St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Brick Church 1939-1956
People; Places; Social Life
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke's Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.
St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.
Digital Reproduction Specifications
This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.
"Congregation gathers outside brick church, c. 1942" (1942). Images of Central Florida. 3675.