Two photos, taken in late 1930s and early 1940s with the "birth family" of Rev. Stephen M. Tuhy, St. Luke's first Pastor. One image is of his mother (seated center) and a number of female relatives. The other shows Pastor Stephen Tuhy (far right) with his two brothers, also ministers. Small snapshots scanned on Epson 10000 at SLLC, April, 2012.
Slavia (Fla.) -- History
Tuhy, Stephen M., Rev.
Seminole County, Fla.; Slavia (Fla.)
Number of Images
Side of Image
Front of Postcard
St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's
St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Brick Church 1939-1956
People; Places; Social Life
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke's Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.
St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.
Digital Reproduction Specifications
This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.
"The Family of Rev. Stephen Tuhy" (1930). Images of Central Florida. 3708.