Images of Central Florida

 

Preview

image preview

Photographer

Katherine G. Mikler

Keywords

Demolition; Construction, 1991-92; Church expansion, 1991-92; Interior of 1939 church

Description

A view of the interior of the 1939 brick church (the exit on south wall) just before the gutting of the structure for the church expansion project, 1991-92. The small "St. Luke" window was reinserted in the same spot after remodeling, but the stained glass window was replaced with the "Sola Scriptura" window.

Date

1990

Coverage-Spatial

Seminole County, Fla.; Slavia (Fla.)

Side of Image

Front of Postcard

Repository

St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's

Repository Collection

St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Brick church 1957-1992; Katherine G. Mikler Collection

Identifier

DP0016194

Rights Statement

All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke’s Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.

Digital Publisher

St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.

Digital Reproduction Specifications

Jpeg2000 images were derived from previously scanned jpeg images.

Keywords

Demolition; Construction, 1991-92; Church expansion, 1991-92; Interior of 1939 church

Share

 
COinS