Tuhy, Stephen, Rev.
St. Luke's Lutheran School in its second year (c. 1947), operated in the original wood church, which had been moved from its first site at the cemetery to a new location, east of 1939 brick church. Ms. Dorothy Daniel, first full-time teacher employed by the congregation is shown in classroom with the entire student body. BACK ROW, left to right: Mary Ann Tesinsky, unknown, Andrew Duda III, Ferdinand S. Duda, Luther Duda, Elena Tuhy, Rebekah Tuhy, Carl Fabry, unknown. FRONT ROW: Joseph Duda, Raymond Mikler, John Tesinsky, unknown, Robert Mikler, Michael Duda, Susan Stanko, Josephine Mikler, Priscilla Tuhy, Phyllis Cicmanec. Image appears in 'Fifty Years of Grace and Mercy,' page 14-A. 5x7 reprint loaned by Ferdinand Duda Family scanned in 2001 for the 90th anniversary celebration of the congregation.
Slavia (Fla.) -- History
Tesinsky, Mary Ann; Duda, Andy L.; Duda, Ferdinand S.; Daniel, Dorothy; Duda, Luther; Tuhy, Elena; Tuhy, Rebekah; Fabry, Carl; Duda, Joseph A.; Mikler, Raymond; Tesinsky, John; Mikler, Robert; Duda, Michael; Stanko, Susan; Mikler, Josephine (Josie); Tuhy, Priscilla; Cicmanec, Phyllis
Seminole County (Fla.); Slavia (Fla.)
Number of Images
Side of Image
Front of Postcard
St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's
Original School 1944-1948
People; Places; Social Life
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke's Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.
St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.
Digital Reproduction Specifications
This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.
"St. Luke's School, c. 1948. Teacher Dorothy Daniel with entire student body in 2nd year of school" (1948). Images of Central Florida. 3856.