Tuhy, Stephen, Rev.
St. Luke's Lutheran School, 1945-46, operating in original wooden church building, relocated from the cemetery to a site east of 1939 brick church. Classroom with children at activity table. Front row, left to right: Raymond Mikler, Michael Duda, Katherine Mikler, Joseph Duda, unknown. Back row, left to right: Robert Mikler, Barbara Beasley, Josephine Mikler, Betty Ruth Duda, Priscilla Tuhy. Visible are: puzzles, books, relief map, monthly calendar, 48-star American flag. Snapshot borrowed from Ferdinand Duda family collection. Scanned at SLLS in 2001.
Slavia (Fla.) -- History
Mikler, Raymond; Duda, Michael; Mikler, Katherine Georgette; Duda, Joseph A.; Mikler, Robert; Beasley, Barbara; Mikler, Josephine (Josie); Duda, Betty Ruth; Tuhy, Priscilla
Seminole County (Fla.); Slavia (Fla.)
Number of Images
Side of Image
Front of Postcard
St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's
Original School 1944-1948
People; Places; Social Life
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke's Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.
St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.
Digital Reproduction Specifications
This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.
"St. Luke's School, 1945-46, children at activity table" (1946). Images of Central Florida. 3859.