Images of Central Florida

 

Preview

image preview

Photographer

Unknown

Keywords

1950; St. Luke's Christian Day School

Description

The first permanent structure for St. Luke's Christian Day School was dedicated on Thanksgiving Day, 1949 and consisted of one wing of classrooms and an auditorium (section with cross atop the spire). Five years later, the structure shown in this photo would be expanded with a third wing (to the right of the auditorium).

Date

c. 1950

Coverage-Spatial

Seminole County, Fla.

Number of Images

2 images

Side of Image

Front of Postcard

Repository

St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's

Repository Collection

St. Luke's Lutheran Church: St. Luke's School 1949-1999; Tesinsky Family Collection

Identifier

DP0016436

Rights Statement

All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke's Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.

Digital Publisher

St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.

Digital Reproduction Specifications

Jpeg2000 images were derived from previously scanned jpeg images.

Keywords

1950; St. Luke's Christian Day School

Share

Image Location

 
COinS