Organizers: Anita Gabbard and Tom Diaz
academic affairs, diversity, taskforce, linkedin learning, training, webinar
Discover the Diversity and Inclusive courses and videos through LinkedIn Learning with the attached clickable interactive PDF. Series 4 featured Black History Month related content.
As we celebrate Black History during the month of February, the Academic Affairs Diversity Task Force would like to remind the staff of a great opportunity for personal and professional growth. Discover the Diversity and Inclusive courses and videos through LinkedIn Learning.
This month’s flyer material featuring Race & Ethnicity as the theme and is the fourth in the series of 12. Take advantage of these great resources from a trusted source like LinkedIn Learning where you can:
- Access expert-led courses;
- Earn a certificate when courses are completed and add to your training summary in myUCF;
- Receive course recommendations tailored to you;
- Use project files and quizzes to practice while you learn;
- View courses or videos anytime on your computer or phone;
- Build interpersonal communication;
- Encourage creativity and productivity;
- Improve employee engagement;
- And create a great working environment for all.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
Diversity Taskforce, Academic Affairs, "Academic Affairs Diversity Taskforce LinkedIn Learning Series 4" (2021). Academic Affairs Diversity Taskforce. 6.