The Bryant Slides Collection
The Presidential Palace in Havana housed of all Cuban presidents from Mario García Menocal to Fulgencio Batista. It became the Museum of the Revolution during the years following the Cuban Revolution. The Spanish name is el Museo de la Revolución, and is located in the Old Havana section of Havana. On the bottom left of the photograph is a typical street which are very popular in the main cities of Cuba.
Architecture – Cuba; Cuba -- Description and travel; Havana (Cuba) -- Buildings, structures, etc.; Historic buildings -- Cuba – Havana; Historic sites -- Cuba – Havana; Palacio Presidencial (Museo de la Revolución); Presidential Palace (Museum of the Revolution); Street Scenes -- Cuba – Havana; Street vendors -- Cuba -- Havana -- 1950-1960
Havana (Cuba) -- Caribbean region
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact Special Collections & University Archives, University of Central Florida Libraries, Orlando, FL 32816 phone (407) 823-2576, email: email@example.com
Link to Descriptive Guide
"Presidential Palace in Havana" (1956). British West Indies Cuba Slides. 63.