Pamphlet with information on the Wekiwa Ranch. The area of the ranch was formerly known as the Astor Grant, and was at one time owned by William Astor of New York. The pamphlet includes information on the ranch and the variety of crops grown there. The ranch was located on the St. Johns River, as can be seen in the small map contained within the pamphlet.
Wekiwa Ranch (Fla.).; br>; Land grants -- Florida -- Wekiwa Ranch.; br>; Pamphlets -- Florida -- Wekiwa Ranch.; br>; Illustrations -- Pictorial works.; br>; Wekiwa Ranch (Fla.) -- Maps.
23 x 11 cm. (folded); 23 x 30 cm. (unfolded)
Archives and Special Collections
Still image; Text
Wekiwa Ranch (Fla.); Wekiva Ranch (Fla.)
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information contact the respective holding institution.
Electronically reproduced by the Digital Services unit of the University of Central Florida Libraries, Orlando, 2005.
Digital Reproduction Specifications
This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.
Blackman, William, "Wekiwa Ranch: The Astor Grant" (1915). Text Materials of Central Florida. 918.