The Federal Campaign of 1864 in East Florida Mark F. Boyd
A Free Negro Purchases his Daughter Herbert J. Doherty Jr.
Archeology in Florida Reviews of:
- John W. Griffin, Editor, “The Florida Indian and his Neighbors ” J. E. Dovell
- Goggin and Sommer, “Excavations on Upper Matecumbe Key, Florida” Hale G. Smith
- Willey, “Excavations in Southeast Florida” Ripley P. Bullen
- Willey, “Archeology of the Florida Gulf Coast” John M. Goggin
Review of: Lackey, "East Florida, 1783-1785" Donald E. Worcester
Florida Historical Societies:
- A Lake County Historical Society
- Osceola County Historical Association
- Jacksonville Historical Society
- A DuVal Marker in Jacksonville
A History of Tampa
History of Dade County
The Florida Historical Society:
- The annual meeting
- New members
Society, Florida Historical
"Florida Historical Quarterly, Vol. 29, Issue 1,"
Florida Historical Quarterly: Vol. 29
, Article 1.
Available at: https://stars.library.ucf.edu/fhq/vol29/iss1/1