Andrew Jackson’s Cronies in Florida Territorial Politics Three unpublished letters of Jackson Herbert J. Doherty Jr.
“Southern Rights” and Yankee Humor A Confederate-Federal Jacksonville newspaper
Florida History in Spanish Archives: Reproductions at the University of Florida Charles W. Arnade
Archeology of the Tampa Bay Area Ripley P. Bullen
- Durkin, “Stephen R. Mallory: Confederate Navy Chief.” Charles S. Davis
- Cotterill, “The Southern Indians” Charles H. Fairbanks
- Folmer, “Franco-Spanish Rivalry in North America, 1524- 1763” Robert C. Beyer
- Parks, “General Edmund Kirby Smith, C. S. A.” Edward C. Williamson
- Jackson, “Early Florida Through Spanish Eyes” Gilbert L. Lycan
- “Centennial History of Volusia County”
Regional and Local Historical Societies:
- Historical Association of Southern Florida. Tequesta
- Jacksonville Historical Society. Papers
- St. Augustine Historical Society
- Halifax Historical Society
Florida Historical Society:
- The Annual Meeting: Program, Minutes, Membership.
- Junior Historians’ Essay Contest History of Wildwood, Gay Phillips
Contributors to this issue of the Quarterly
Contents of Vol. XXXIII
Society, Florida Historical
"Florida Historical Quarterly, Vol. 34, Issue 1,"
Florida Historical Quarterly: Vol. 34:
1, Article 1.
Available at: https://stars.library.ucf.edu/fhq/vol34/iss1/1