Download Full Text (433 KB)
St. James pioneer days: parish and school reunion : October 5-6, 1974.
A souvenir of the rededication ceremony for St. James Church eighty-seven years after the first church was established and twenty-two years after the "new" St. James Church was dedicated in 1952.
Table of Contents
St. James Parish -- Father Michael J. Fox -- Father John G. Bishop -- Father Terence J. Farrelly -- Father David Page -- St. James school and Sisters of St. Joseph -- The priests of St. James -- Rededication committee.
Donated from the Collection of Thomas and Georgine Mickler.
Electronic reproduction. [Florida] : State University System of Florida, PALMM Project, 2006. (Florida heritage collection) Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Internet connectivity; Web browser software; Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF files. Electronically reproduced by the University of Central Florida from a book held in the Main Library at the University of Central Florida, Orlando.
St. James Parish (Orlando, Fla.) Orlando (Fla.) -- History Orange -- 12095 Contemporary Florida, 1960- Social history
St. James Parish
40 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
Digital Reproduction Specifications
Jpeg2000 images were derived from no less than 400 dpi tiff images
75965446 (oclc), CF00001727 (IID), ucf:19921 (fedora)
"St. James pioneer days: parish & school reunion : October 5-6, 1974." (1974). Florida Heritage. 147.