UCF Libraries Sticker Contest
It is time to get creative! The UCF Libraries is sponsoring a “Love your Libraries” sticker contest! UCF Students are invited to submit original design entries no larger than 4” x 3”. The contest closes on March 31st at 5PM.
How to Submit
Entries should be submitted as an image file (TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, or GIF format).
The library will select one winning design that reflects the library to print and distribute during Finals Week (April 25 – May 2, 2023). A winner will be announced through library social media and digital signs in the library. The winner will receive 25 printed stickers and an LED light displaying their design!
- The contest is for UCF students only.
- One entry per student. If more than one entry is submitted by a student, all the entries by that person will be disqualified from the contest.
- Judges reserve the right to not select a winner due to limited submissions, or lack of exceptional submissions.
- Entries with explicit content will not be considered for this contest.
- Images may be subject to approval by UCF Marketing.