Confirmation Class, April 3, 1955 (Palm Sunday), photographed in the chancel of the brick church, constructed in 1939. REAR: (left to right) Pastor Tuhy, Donald Bellhorn, Matt Earle, Joseph Duda. FRONT: Margaret Arndt, Priscilla Tuhy, Katherine Mikler. Snapshot (courtesy Judy Duda) scanned at SLLS, 2001, for archival collection.
Slavia (Fla.) -- History
Tuhy, Stephen M., Rev.; Mikler, Katherine Georgette; Duda, Joseph Andrew; Earle, Matt; Bellhorn, Donald; Tuhy, Priscilla; Arndt, Margaret
Seminole County, Fla.; Slavia (Fla.)
Side of Image
Front of Postcard
St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's
St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Brick Church 1939-1956
People; Places; Social Life
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Lukeâ€™s Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.
St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.
Digital Reproduction Specifications
This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.
"Confirmation Class, April 3, 1955, Posed at Altar Of St. Luke's Lutheran Church" (1955). Images of Central Florida. 172.