The unpaved parking area in front of Founders Hall of St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School. The facility was built for use as a gymnasium and multi-purpose space, along with an athletic track, and was dedicated in 1979. The image is undated, but was likely to have been taken as the parking area of the new building was prepared for black-topping.; Small polaroid colored photo scanned on Epson 10000XL at SLLC, August, 2013.
Seminole County, Fla.
Side of Image
Front of Postcard
St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's
St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Brick church 1957-1992; Church archives
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Lukeâ€™s Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.
St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.
Digital Reproduction Specifications
Jpeg2000 images were derived from previously scanned jpeg images.
"Unfinished Parking Lot of Founders Hall c. Early 1980s" (1980). Images of Central Florida. 319.