Stetson University's Elizabeth Hall taken looking east from the site where Flagler Hall now sits. A note on the back reads "Elizabeth Hall after wings were added in 1897-1898. Given by John Stetson and named for his wife, Elizabeth Stetson."
Stetson University -- Buildings --Florida (State) -- DeLand
Number of Images
Side of Image
Front of Postcard
Stetson University Photograph Collection
Size of Original Image
21 cm. x 28 cm.
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact Archives and Special Collections, duPont-Ball Library, Stetson University, DeLand, FL 32723 (386) 822-7181. http://www2.stetson.edu/library/specialcollections.php
Electronically reproduced by the Digital Services unit of the University of Central Florida Libraries, Orlando, 2009.
LSTA Grant 2008-2009
Digital Reproduction Specifications
Jpeg2000 images were derived from 400 dpi tiffs scanned on a Kodak i200 series flatbed scanner.
"Stetson University - Elizabeth Hall" (1900). Images of Central Florida. 3361.