The ten members of Rev. Stephen Tuhy's first confirmation class (following his installation as St. Luke's first pastor the previous month) are gathered near the original, wooden church for their class photo, August 12, 1934. Class members (in alphabetical order: Olga Duda, Julia Jakubcin, George Jakubcin, Jr., Miroslav Lukas, John Mikler, Paul Packo, Anna Svrlinga, Ivan Svrlinga, Ludmila Svrlings and Milan Svrlinga. Scanned from image in '50 Years of Grace and Mercy, 1912-1962', a publication of St. Luke's Lutheran Church on Epson XL 1000, Nov. 2011.
Slavia (Fla.) -- History
Tuhy, Stephen M., Rev.; Duda, Olga; Beasley, Julia Jakubcin; Jakubcin, George, Jr.; Lukas, Miroslav; Mikler, John; Packo, Paul; Svrlinga, Anna; Svrlinga, Ivan; Svrlinga, Ludmila; Svrlinga, Milan
Seminole County, Fla.; Slavia (Fla.)
Number of Images
Side of Image
Front of Postcard
St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's
St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Original church 1912-1938
People; Places; Social Life
All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke's Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.
St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.
Digital Reproduction Specifications
This image was derived from an uncompressed TIFF image scanned at a minimum of 400 dpi.
"Pastor Stephen Tuhy's first confirmation class, August 12, 1934" (1934). Images of Central Florida. 3630.