Images of Central Florida

 

Preview

image preview

Photographer

unknown

Keywords

Principals; St. Luke's Christian Day School; Bellhorn, Elmer L.; Flesch, Robert; Eicholtz, Donald; Hanas, Susan Duda

Description

In a photo taken in 2004, during the celebration of the 55th anniversary of the dedication of St. Luke's first permanent school, the four principals who had served the school from 1952 through 2004 posed together. Far right: Elmer Bellhorn (1st called principal); far left, Robert Flesch (2nd called principal); Don Eicholtz, who served next and Susan Duda Hanas, the current Principal

Date

1952-2004

Coverage-Spatial

Seminole County, Fla.

Number of Images

1

Side of Image

Front of Postcard

Repository

St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School; DSpace at St. Luke's

Repository Collection

St. Luke's Lutheran Church: St. Luke's School 1949-1999; Tesinsky Family Collection

Identifier

DP0016408

Rights Statement

All rights to images are held by the respective holding institution. This image is posted publicly for non-profit educational uses, excluding printed publication. For permission to reproduce images and/or for copyright information contact St. Luke’s Lutheran Church at 2021 W SR 426, Oviedo, FL 32765 or (407) 365-3408.

Digital Publisher

St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, Fla.

Digital Reproduction Specifications

Jpeg2000 images were derived from previously scanned jpeg images.

Keywords

Principals; St. Luke's Christian Day School; Bellhorn, Elmer L.; Flesch, Robert; Eicholtz, Donald; Hanas, Susan Duda

Share

 
COinS