Built on the foundation of the successful 1st USA-China Tourism Research Summit held in December 2015, the 2nd USA-China Tourism Research Summit and Industry Dialogue will be hosted by UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management and Elsevier to support and promote the dynamic hospitality/tourism business growth and exchanges between USA and China.
Top industry experts, leading scholars, and government officials from both countries will offer cutting-edge insights to inspire creative thinking and to shed light on delivering promising results through keynote speeches, panel discussions, open forum discussions, themed presentations and workshops, etc. Industry practitioners, businesses, researchers and government officials worldwide who are interested in opportunities and challenges in the hospitality and tourism industry in both economies will find this Summit invaluable for further advancement in their scholarly and business endeavors.
The following topics will be highlighted during the Summit:
- Developing trends of hospitality and tourism industry in China
- Understanding of needs and behaviors of Chinese travelers
- Strategies and techniques in attracting and serving Chinese visitors
- Strategies and techniques in identifying and promoting business and investment opportunities between USA and China in the hospitality and tourism field
- Strategies and techniques in identifying and overcoming challenges facing the hospitality and tourism industry exchanges between USA and China.
if you are attending the 4th World Research Summit for Tourism and Hospitality AND the 2nd USA-China Tourism Research Summit and Industry Dialogue for a discounted rate, click here to register.
To register for ONLY the USA-China Tourism Research Summit and Industry Dialogue, click here.